UI Extension Publications and Multimedia
Dollar Decisions (Decisiones de Dinero) Curriculum in English and Spanish
Product Code: 6003
Pub. Date: 2009
Last Reviewed: 2015
Order now >
We’re sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock. Please contact us for availability at email@example.com or 208-885-7982. Thank you.
Teach low- and moderate-income adults successful ways to track expenses and make ends meet. The CD-DVD set contains the curriculum in both English and Spanish. You can adapt the curriculum for one 30-minute class, one 1-hour class, or two 1-hour classes.
Author: Marilyn Bischoff.
The curriculum will help your clients to
- Identify spending leaks
- Choose effective ways to track expeneses
- Set financial goals
- Identify sources of income and financial assistance
- Develop spending and savings plans
- Identify ways to cut expenses and increase income
- Videos featuring real people - individuals and couples - sharing their experiences with decreasing their expenses and increasing their incomes
- PowerPoint slide shows for two lessons
- Lesson outlines and lecture notes
- Handouts and worksheets
- Group activities
- Supplementary publications
- Pre- and post-workshop evaluations
- Advertising materials (poster, news release, brochure)